1/17/12

School Daze

1/17/12
So here I am, up since about 3am. I've got to get ready and head out for class in abut 3 hours. Now that I've shaken the three-day weekend laziness out, I'm excited to start classes again today. I've got a pretty easy schedule this year.

MWF: 
Sociology - 10:00AM - 10:50AM

Anthropology - 11:00AM - 11:50AM
BREAK FOR LUNCH AT 11:50 AM  ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY
     CAN LEAVE AT 11:50AM ON FRIDAY
Fundamentals of Design - 1:00PM - 3:45PM

TTH:
Introduction to Women's Studies - 11:00AM - 12:15PM

INTERNET:
Math

I didn't want to overload myself at all, especially since I have a regular modeling gig at Loyola on Tuesdays and Thursdays, have to factor in the internship, and am balancing a few jobs. I figure that I can actually get a lot of my article draft writing done in Sociology and Anthropology. As I mentioned before I'm really going to take an active role in checking out testing services and just how far I can go by testing out of classes. It's a brilliant option, I wish I would have thought about it earlier.



I wish I could say that I had nothing to do since 3am, besides watch TV, but I've actually been working... and watching TV. I recently picked up a new contract as an article writer for a real estate company, so I wanted to finish off my first assignment pretty quickly. Once I finished that, I logged on to Zaarly, where I'm currently doing post approval. If you aren't familiar with Zaarly, it's a really neat site that allows you to broadcast that you are looking for products or services. Check it out and give it a go. I can't lie, now that I'm working the kinks out in my schedule, online freelancing has proved to be such a great opportunity for me. I'm drafting up a blog about my experiences thus far so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by ithemes builder | best woo themes | apptheme by Blogger Templates