1/9/12

1/9/12
Waking up at 12am is not the way I want to live my life. I think I know why my sleep habits have been so erratic lately. Hopefully that'll just level out soon.
On the other hand, I can't lie, I'm a bit apprehensive about this conversation HE wants to have. I almost feel like it may be the end of us, but while trying to think on the bright side, I keep feeling like I'm just being realistic. When I asked him if it was something I needed to be concerned about he said, no. So who knows. We shall see. I just will be really disappointed if he wants to call it quits. I've enjoyed the time with him,  about a year now. He wants to talk today, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Preoccupying my time until them is going to be a challenge. I could do laundry, but that's a bit too loud. I might as well clean up. Or finish up my painting. Or go back to sleep. Yeah, sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by ithemes builder | best woo themes | apptheme by Blogger Templates